Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Don't BUG me!


One weekend visit to Sydneykatt's last year and we were "bugging" each other to pieces!!!  :-)  A little fabric comparison then we were off!!!  Sydneykatt has an awesome fabric stash but we still had to go out and add a little more to our collection.  What good Quilting girl wouldn't.  We both ended up with wall hangings like this to add to our collection.  My quilt hangs at the landing to my sewing room.  It is my awesome refuge above the garage in our home.

The zoomed in photo is my quilt after another quilting friend quilted it for me.  I wanted the multi color thread and she wanted to test her new quilting machine so we both benefited from this.  --Quiltpecan

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you two are two peas in a pod! :)
    Love your quilt/wall hanging!

    ReplyDelete