Sunday, April 24, 2011

Bowties and Sunflowers

I LOVE this wallhanging. It is a bowtie and I have it hanging on my wall in my sewing room. It is one of my favorites. Sydneykatt made it for me and she showed me the technique. What I like best is that it is made from 5 squares!!! And we recently saw this pattern oversized on another blog with different colors and it was just as cool. (Not made as bowtie but with the center square looking almost as if it floated. Will have to get the link from Sydneykatt and share it with you.) The little cardinal in the corner is a small paper piece that I was experimenting with. Will have to make some more because I liked how it turned out too!



Rec'd my GIVEAWAY goodies from Sunflower Patch Saturday!! Posted the above pic showing all the goodies!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!! Special package from a extraordinary Fellow Blogging Frined! Unexpected Extras brought some sunshine (and sunflowers) to a rainy dreary day!! I'll be taking the little sunflower to work. A great pick me up for my desk!! Thank you again!!! http://celynnssunflowerpatch.blogspot.com/ Check out her blog. She has GREAT ideas!!!


Happy Sewing to you!!! --Quiltpecan









1 comment:

  1. So glad you liked your goodies :) I really like the bow ties, very unique! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete