Friday, April 1, 2011

HOLY SNOWBALL QUILT

I first saw the design of this quilt online and sent off for the pattern.  I wanted my quilt to be in blues and whites and adapted it to fit a queen-size bed.  When I started sewing the pieces together, I had a few problems with the way the original pattern suggested, so I improvised!  (slightly expert at improvising anything/everything).  I don't know about anyone else, but, lately, I have found sewing to be a GREAT stress -reducer : )  So, with that being said, I should be sewing NON-STOP!  I hope everyone has a great day!  Sydneykatt

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE it!!! Of course I always love your creations!! Which one goes in my room??? The Scrap Therapy or this one?? I'll take either. :-) Hope to come see them in person soon. LOVE YOU! --Quiltpecan

    ReplyDelete