Saturday, June 4, 2011

Goodwill Goodies

Stopped by Goodwill after work on Tuesday and glad that I did!!  :-)  Found some unexpected goodies.  I spent $5 and some change.  Can't beat that!!!

Sydneykatt and I both love Rag dolls.  This is a small one.  Approx 3-4 inches tall and only 59 cents.

WOW ... Yo Yo's!!!  I have only explored one bag so far but it had 40 yo-yo's.  So there has to be at least 100-130 yo-yo's.  They need some shaping and TLC but how cool.  And only 89 cents per bag!




Got this jar for 69 cents.  I just liked it.  I love small jars and vases and such.

And it is a hand painted piece at that!!!  Cool!!!
I got this on a previous day.  I'd passed it by many times.  It was very very dirty and I just kept saying no but it stayed on my mind.  So when it was still there waiting on me.... I had to get it and it cleaned up PERFECTLY.  I love this little guy and he cost me a mere 89 cents!



Hope you are having a day full of treasures yourself! 
Quiltpecan




2 comments:

  1. I love thrift stores..What cool finds!!
    Have great weekend.
    Granny Trace

    www.grannytracescrapsandsquares.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all your treasures, but, was thinking, you don't need those yo-yo's with your busy schedule, so I will be glad to take them off your hands : ) I'll even go a dollar a bag!

    ReplyDelete