Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Sunflower Delight

The plants in our flowerbeds have just gone wild lately.  I'm not sure why because it's been so hot and dry but here is a pic of my daughter with my sunflowers (the few that made it!!  LOL)  But look how tall!!  (My daugther is 5 foot tall for a reference point)  They are not the traditional mammoth variety but I am posting one of the beautiful blooms from a previous day.  I'm sure our blogging friend from the The Sunflower Patch will know the variety.  I think of her when I look out at them.  They are so pretty and right outside the window where we eat dinner.  What a view!  :-)  Quiltpecan


1 comment:

  1. I enjoy looking and learning from your blog:)
    My dad always grew sunflowers, a delightful flower!! Thank you Quiltpecan and daughter

    ReplyDelete