Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Woodworking Project : )

This is a shaker peg coat rack I made for my parents new apartment.  My brother and I have moved them into a very nice retirement community that makes life easier for them.  I measured the wall going into the apartment, and then went to Lowe's and bought this board.  I already had the shaker pegs, so I came home, drilled out the holes, and glued them in.  I let the glue dry overnight and then 2 coats of white, SHERWIN WILLIAMS paint : )  (The best paint I have ever seen!)  Since the apartment is small, we need to make use of every available space.  I hope Mom and Dad like this : )  I know I enjoyed making it for them.  Sydneykatt

1 comment:

  1. I like it and I'm sure they will too!! You are so good to them!! If they happen to not like it though.... I have a home it can be put to good use in! :-) Love you!

    ReplyDelete