Sunday, September 16, 2012

Catch Up

Hi Everyone!  Haven't been on here for some time.  Seems like the summer just got so busy.  Work too.  I am glad for fall.  Even though school is in and my daughter is involved in everything too, it just seems like things slow down.  Plus we live in KY surrounded by hills and trees and the fall is beautiful!!!  I hope the dry conditions we've had don't make for a short season.


Todays post is a result of looking back on my summer photos.  I'm not particulary fond of snakes but this snake just posed for a perfect picture.  He wasn't as big as the picture makes him seem.  He was in the middle of a mill stone that we had just put in the flower beds this year.  He probably was 2 feet long and about as big around as my pinky.  I stayed far enough away though!!  LOL  Thank you zoom lens!!  Hope your summer memories are good ones too.  See you on here again soon.  And this time it will be sooner rather than later!  :-)  Have a great week!!  --Quiltpecan

No comments:

Post a Comment