Monday, March 21, 2011

Feathered Friends

Sydneykatt and I have always been good at "challenging" each other.  Years ago, we would send a fabric and see what you could make with it.  Well, at that time, this was an unusual fabric with Indian feathers and I couldn't imagine that she could make anything that would be appealing but she beat me on this one.  Below is the picture of the Indian Princess Door Hanger she made.  She took the fabric, an orange bead she had, some trim that looked like braid, and a stray silk flower leaf and made this cute cute cute little gal that I still have and display today.  Thanks Sydneykatt.... I still love it!!!  --Quiltpecan
PS:  Click on the picture to see it enlarged.  Learned this trick the other day. 
You can click again to enlarge one more time. 

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like so much fun :) And I love the Indian Princess door hanger!

    ReplyDelete