Friday, March 11, 2011

Please Pray

Please pray for all those involved in the devestating Japan Earthquakes and Tsunamis!  Those who have survived and the staff who will be working rescue and recovery need our prayers.  I am awaiting news from a college classmate who is from Japan.  I am hoping she and her family are safe.  All this news makes the rise of the Ohio River seem so insignificant.  (My Dad's home is on the Ohio River.)  The Ohio and it's tributaries flood waters will soon affect many in my home county.  I know our posts are usually not current event related but I feel this merits posting.  Please do what you can to help.  --Quiltpecan

2 comments:

  1. Just got word that my friend and her family are ok. They felt the quake. They live in Tokyo. She said she is scared but safe. More news later if I hear. -- Quiltpecan

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad that your friend and her family are all ok. Have been and will continue to pray for Japan. Also hope that your fathers house stays safe!

    ReplyDelete