Thursday, April 21, 2011

Mini-Dresden Plate Colorwheels

These are mini-dresden plate colorwheels that measure approximately 4-3/4 inches each.  Now, the way I got this idea.........my half-bathroom needed painting.......I love bright colors...... I do like a change ........but, don't want to paint the bathroom so often, snaking my way around......so, if I went with this medium gray color (which Quiltpecan helped me pick out) and then made this wall hanging with all the bright colors, it would solve all my problems : )  I could change the look of the bathroom, with the change of brightly colored towels : )  I am happy with the way it turned out : )  Sydneykatt

1 comment:

  1. I would say it's one of my favorites but I have a hard time picking a favorite of all the things you make!! :-) Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete