Thursday, May 26, 2011

"I Do"

I've been trying to take a look at our followers and see what interests each of you.  I have found some COOL websites that you all follow.  Our friend and follower MELODY has a site she follows called "I DO" it yourself.  WOW..... Know someone planning a wedding and they want to do a lot of it their self or just want some cool wedding ideas.... send them to this site!!!  Go check it out yourself.  There are ideas you can use and adapt to other things I am sure... entertaining, parties, showers, and the list goes on.

THANKS MELODY for following our site and for leading the way for us to find this new site!  --Quiltpecan


http://blog.idoityourself.com.au/2011/01/steal-that-style-map-bouquet.html  click here to find the blog page for this paper map bouquet.  I'm going to check out this site.  Lots of neat ideas.

Don't forget to check out our May 25 posting for our "100 is here Giveaway"

No comments:

Post a Comment