Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Dresden Happy Face to You!

These are the dresden plates I was working on when I made my mother's dresden plate quilt : )  I was looking through my pictures and found this and thought what a happy looking face!  A request from me to whomever reads these posts, please pray for my daughter-in-law as she is soon (any day) to give birth to triplets : )  She has been bedridden for some time now and life for her has become increasingly difficult.  If she has not given birth by week 34, the doctor will step in.  I will keep you posted.  Many thanks for prayers.  Sydneykatt

3 comments:

  1. You have our prayers:):) I know all the family, are anxious for the good times.
    Love to ALL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will keep your family in my prayers. Thank you for the sunny smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will keep you in my prayers, so glad she's made it this long will the little ones getting the best care in the world right where they're at! The dresden plates are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete