Sunday, August 7, 2011

Progress Report

My how the summer has flown!!  School started this past week for my daughter.  I can't believe she is in 5th grade!!  And still in love with horses!! LOL.  Has been ever since she could walk and talk!  We attended our local Saddle Club Horse Show last nite but we got a little together time and sewing time in today before that.  Here is a sneak peak at what we worked in the sewing room.  Pic below shows her feature fabric and some of our other fabric selections.  Everything except the final border is cut out.  Some is even sewn.  Right now there are 37 different fabrics.  It's gonna be fun to see when it's finished.  I think we may be able to finish up the top today.  We are gonna make a stab at it anyway!  :-)  Have a great Sunday!  --Quiltpecan
Oh almost forgot..... Do any of you have an AcuQuilt Go or Go Baby cutter machine?  I don't but Sydneykatt and I have discussed them and the more I see them, I'd love to have one!!  Maybe I could win one... or maybe you could!!  :-)  If you check out Cara Quilts - AcuQuilt Go Baby Giveaway, maybe you can!  It'd be awesome to see someone I know win!  GO check it out and maybe one of my lucky friends will get to GO BABY GO!!  Go Check it out! Aug 7 (today) is last day to enter.  I'd have let you know sooner but I just found it myself!   GOOD LUCK!!

1 comment: