Monday, October 10, 2011

FINALLY... Schnibbles RECESS

I first want to thank you all for being patient in our absence. We will slowly get back to posting.  Sydneykatt is very busy with her family.  All those precious new grand babies and her parents.  Please remember them all in your prayers. 

I had a good a good vacation but could use another!!  :-)  (Can't we all.)  We had a family gathering with my Dad's family in Georgia and the next weekend with my Mom's family in Kentucky.  It was nice to spend that time with them. 

I did manage to finish my Schnibbles RECESS wall hanging that I started.  It is part of a SCHNIBBLES club at a local quilt shop called APRON STRINGS.  I will have to post her website next time.  The owner told me they are now online.  I forgot to write down the site and I'm not having luck searching.

This pattern is one I wouldn't have picked based on the picture on the package!!  Not sure why they picked such a dull picture.  But MY version is done using 2 MODA Modern Workshop Fabrics Charm Packs.  I really like how it turned out!  Check out the SCHNIBBLES pattern in your local quilt shop.  There are also some SCHNIBBLES books.  The book offers both wall hanging size and full size projects.

Have a great day of whatever makes you happy!!  --Quiltpecan

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this quilt! I need you to show me how to do it!! What are you going to do with it??

    ReplyDelete