Saturday, November 12, 2011

Mug Rug Surprise

Remember the mug rug I sent out recently (the house/elves/Christmas inspired mug rug.) Well, this was all because of a MUG RUG swap I signed up for. We were able to request what HOLIDAY we wanted the mug rug to be inspired from and we could pick out colors we liked. I just asked my partner to surprise me and told her my fabric choices/colors. Being I left it up to them, I am so pleased with what I got!!!


Sally from New Mexico sent me this AWESOME Mug Rug and she sent a great story to go with it. Here is what she wrote "WATCHING THE NATIVITY. These two are watching the activity going on in the stable with rapt curiosity. Inspired by a nativity scene where the animals were the focus around the new family. What did the animals think about the whole thing. "
Thank you Sally! I absolutely love it!!! --Quiltpecan

2 comments:

  1. How perfect!! I love the story and the thought behind your mug rug. How long do you think it will be before it becomes Taylor's mug rug???????

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful mug rug! What a wonderful way to start your Holiday Season.

    ReplyDelete