Thursday, November 17, 2011

Snowflakes

Isn't this beautiful?

So you've probably noticed the snowflakes on our blog.  I'm not sure why I'm in the wintry Holiday mood but I am.  And I'm not alone.  I've seen more trees and decorations up early than I think I ever have.  My sister-in-law says she feels the same.  I haven't brought the tree down but I think I'll be doing it soon.  Is everyone else in the mood like we are?

If you have a blog and like the snowflakes, you can get the background free!!  It's at a blog design web page called A Mommy's Blog Design Studio.  She has some free things and lots of great tips.  If you want a bit more, she can design one for you. 

http://www.amommysblogdesignstudio.com/

I am working on a couple projects that I hope to post my progress on soon.  I also have some Goodwill Goodies and Flea Market Finds to share.  I hope this finds everyone doing great!  Catch you soon! --Quiltpecan

No comments:

Post a Comment