Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Schnibble - SCRATCH

On Monday I was trying to get in some sewing time.  I usually find my sewing room and projects relaxing.  However on Monday... not so much. I was almost done with my Schnibble wall hanging when I realized I had only two borders left to sew on.  I was sewing away and then noticed I was sewing the last two... onto the 2 previous borders!!!  LOL Definitely a Monday.  I finished up the Schnibble and stopped!!!  :-) 

Our most recent Schnibble class pattern is called SCRATCH.  I modified the pattern and left off the corner 4 patches.  I'm saving those for a couple mug rugs.  :-)  Oh... also kept the rows of Roman Coin blocks wider than recommended in the pattern.  Suggestion made by our instructor.  The MODA fabric line I chose was SASSY.  My friend and I both picked the same dark green fabric for borders.  But chose different MODA lines.  Anxious to see them in the two completed wall hangings.  I'll try to get a picture of hers too but here's mine...  :-)  Hope your Monday's went better than mine.  LOL  Have an awesome week!!  Quiltpecan


No comments:

Post a Comment