Saturday, April 13, 2013

Precut pleasures....

Why is it that precuts are so addicting?!?!?!? I had thought I'd post pics of my growing precut collection but then I looked around the sewing room and decided, I don't have enough time to do that! Lol. Not sure which is my favorite. I'm still in the basics, jelly rolls, charm packs and layer cakes. The Schnibbles class I started last year started this new addiction. But those have been so rewarding, I don't mind!

Here is a pic of my jelly rolls.... And I'm not sure if I should confess.... This isn't all of them ! :-)

I'm up in the sewing room today. A welcome respite from the couch as I recover from a recent surgery. Hope you are having a refreshing Saturday as well! Enjoy it doing what you love with those people you love!

Luv, Quiltpecan

No comments:

Post a Comment